Terms and Conditions (AGB)
Add Terms and Conditions (AGB) text here
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG
The European commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at
We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
his section complies with German and European legislation offering consumer protection. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. See the contact details below or in the Legal Notice page for name, address and e-mail. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the Revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form, via letter or email).
– To: See name and address below or in the IMPRESSUM page
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Please send your letter of withdrawal to the following e-mail or postal address